gloii Korea ESL Job Bridge

Connecting Bridge where ESL Teachers and Schools meet

Teachers: Submit Your Application

Our Services

Ready to get started teaching and living in Korea? APPLY NOW to get your position. Our services are Free!

Our Services

Our Services

gloii serves as a unique focal point for ESL schools in Korea and ESL teachers from Native English speaking countries.

글로이 제안

Our Services

글로이는 한국의 ESL 학교와 영어를 모국어로 사용하는 ESL 선생님들이 만날 수 있는 가장 최적의 환경을 제공합니다.

Schools: 강사 채용공고

Our Services

귀사의 채용 공고를 제출해주시면 자동 매칭되는 선생님의 이력서를 이메일로 받아 보실 수 있도록 보내드리겠습니다.

You are here:

Getting your documents to a notary public is a must!

Do not send your documents to the relevant apostille agency or office in your country before you have them notarized.


A notary public is a lawyer (solicitor) or other recognized officer who can administer oaths and statutory declaration, witness and authenticate documents and perform certain other acts depending on the jurisdiction.


If you don't first get your criminal background check and the copy of diploma notarized by a notary or lawyer, you won't be able to get the apostille (or certification by the Korean Embassy for Canadians only) for your criminal record check and the copy of diploma.


United StatesFind a notary in Notary Public Directory or the Super Pages.

United Kingdom: Here's a site that will have a handy link to find a notary in the UK.  Here's a list of practising notaries in the UK.

Australia: Find a Notary Public.

South Africa: Find an attorney who can notarize your documents.

New Zealand: Do not send your documents to The Department of Internal Affairs before getting your criminal check or degree notarised first! You must first find a Notary Public who will sign the document and affix his/her stamp or seal to it. Find a list of Notaries Public in the Yellow Pages.

Canada: Find a notary public or lawyer to in their yellow pages.


Follow us on Facebook