gloii Korea ESL Job Bridge

Connecting Bridge where ESL Teachers and Schools meet

Teachers: Submit Your Application

Our Services

Ready to get started teaching and living in Korea? APPLY NOW to get your position. Our services are Free!

Our Services

Our Services

gloii serves as a unique focal point for ESL schools in Korea and ESL teachers from Native English speaking countries.

글로이 제안

Our Services

글로이는 한국의 ESL 학교와 영어를 모국어로 사용하는 ESL 선생님들이 만날 수 있는 가장 최적의 환경을 제공합니다.

Schools: 강사 채용공고

Our Services

귀사의 채용 공고를 제출해주시면 자동 매칭되는 선생님의 이력서를 이메일로 받아 보실 수 있도록 보내드리겠습니다.

You are here:

A teacher who wants to work at another school is required to go through visa transfer process.
Preparing the documents as below,
a teacher or a school representative needs to visit the Immigration in order to get the transfer done.
In case that a school representative visit the immigration, a teacher should write a Power of Attorney for the school.

Here are the documents that you need to prepare;


Docs that Teacher prepares

Download: Release Letter

Download: Power of Attorney

Your Passport(Original)

Your Alien Card(Original)


Docs that School prepares

Dowanload: Application_Form_Alteration_of_Employment_Place(근무처변경추가신고서)

Downlaod: Letter of Character Gurantee(신원보증서)

Business License Copy(사업자등록증사본)

School License Copy(학원등록증사본)


Signed Contract(Original and Copy)

Processing Fee(수수료): 60,000KRW


Follow us on Facebook