gloii Korea ESL Job Bridge

Connecting Bridge where ESL Teachers and Schools meet

Teachers: Submit Your Application

Our Services

Ready to get started teaching and living in Korea? APPLY NOW to get your position. Our services are Free!

Our Services

Our Services

gloii serves as a unique focal point for ESL schools in Korea and ESL teachers from Native English speaking countries.

글로이 제안

Our Services

글로이는 한국의 ESL 학교와 영어를 모국어로 사용하는 ESL 선생님들이 만날 수 있는 가장 최적의 환경을 제공합니다.

Schools: 강사 채용공고

Our Services

귀사의 채용 공고를 제출해주시면 자동 매칭되는 선생님의 이력서를 이메일로 받아 보실 수 있도록 보내드리겠습니다.

You are here:

All teachers must apply for the alien registration card (ARC) within 90 days of arriving in Korea. Your ARC is a form of official identification. The Korean government requires all non-Korean citizens working in Korea to obtain this ID and carry it on their person at all times.

The Alien Card is necessary to obtain Identification such as a Bank account, Cell Phone, etc.


Foreign residents will need to return to the Immigration Office to pick up their Alien Registration Card. The process often takes between 7 and 14 days. Alternatively, a courier can deliver the card for between 5,000 and 7,000 won. Please note that you will have to surrender your passport during this period, so plan accordingly.


Alien Registration Cards are surrendered to immigration officials when departing Korea at the end of an employee's contract.


The following documents are required to apply;

The application form

The copy of the passport

One photo: 3.5cm x 4.5cm

A copy of the Business License of the Employer.

A copy of the Business License of the Academic Institute

The Health Check results

The fee: 10,000KRW


Download: Alien Registration Card Application Form


Follow us on Facebook